Beyond our SEO offerings and website design services, we also offer complete website maintenance services to give you the experience and peace of mind that you need. This is like having an in-house website development professional, without the additional payroll! Even if we didn't design or host your website, we can maintain your existing website and do everything from security updates, to keeping the content up to date, to complete hack removal and website restoration.
Website maintenance can improve your website in many ways, including:
- Keeping your website CMS system up to date, to protect from hacking.
- Improving speed and performance, and reducing downtime.
- Improving search rank through repeated changes that help drive traffic to your website.
- Keeping content new, and fresh by avoiding out of date and incorrect information.
- Website security to identify and fix problems before, or after they occur.
- Ensuring your website stays up to keep your business growing, rather than focusing on tech support fixes after-the-fact.
- Preventing your website from being hacked, and instantly working to protect your website that has been hacked.
- Preventing website spam. Ever get those emails generated from your website? Sometimes this is due to your website form being hacked, and can often be costly to repair and prevent future attacks.
We have been maintaining websites for over 25 years, and have helped keep websites secure, updated, and relevant, by ensuring the latest updates are implemented. One common threat to the security of the internet, is poor planning, and lack of understanding of how websites are maintained or updated. In fact, while it is important to keep your information updated for your business, it's also important to keep up to date on regular threats that can not only take down your business, but expose you to costly lawsuits when your website is breached and exposes customer data.
Don't think you need website maintenance? Here are some links to describe why maintenance is important, and how in can impact your business. This is not including keeping your content updated; the focus of these links is about online security, and technical flaws in all modern websites.
External Resource Links
Secure Your Website Now
As you can see, security is no minor issue, and requires regular maintenance to ensure that your website not only doesn't go down, but that your business data is kept secure. Make it Active, LLC is here to serve your website maintenance needs, to help to ensure these security flaws don't happen to you. While hacking is always possible, in our years of doing this, we have only had 2 websites hacked that were hosted and maintained by us; the most recent was 2008. We have had new clients who were hosted elsewhere move to our servers because their website was hacked as recent as October, 2018. We take security very seriously, and attempt to plug every security hole that can put your website at risk to prevent data and financial loss.
Furthermore, depending on the plan you choose below, we also offer complete hack prevention and repair. So, we not only setup a firewall to preven your website to be hacked, but will actually spend the hours neccessary to repair your website should it ever be hacked. Check out a few of our website maintenance options below to find one that will work best for your company.
PREMIUM WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
- Content Updates (2-day turnaround)
- Regular Website Improvements
- Changes up to 4 Hours / Month
- Website Security Updates
- Plugin Updates
- Hack Prevention & Repair