At Make it Active, there are three things we focus on in regards to website design, SEO, or any online marketing project we take on:
- Attracting visitors
- Being a resource
- Customer driven
Attracting visitors is the most important first step. However, once visitors come to your website, if there is not much there, there is not much of a reason for them to return; which is why being a resource is so important. We focus our efforts in making sure your content is up to par with what users will want. Which leads to the third item on our list; being customer driven. Being a customer driven website simply means being focused. That is, focusing the content on the intended audience. For example, you can create content based on the customers visiting your website. Big accounts can be registered, and a complete different set of menus and content can be shown to them, while other customers could see something else completely.
Imagine having a potential customer that requires specific information from your website, think of the posibilities of being able to create content just for them. Every login can be unique; you can divide your single website between specific customers, reps, regular visitors, etc.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?