Over the years, we have had this question asked quite a bit. Many customers have asked us what the difference is between a website developer, a web designer, an information architect, and an information designer. The simple answer is, there is little difference, depending on the person performing the service.
There are many who practice "web design;" with an emphasis on "design." Whereas the main point of focus for an information architect is content. Your site could be the best looking site on the internet, however, without good content, visitors won’t care how nice your buttons look. Think about how many of the sites you visit - the ones that are the most popular, focus on content.
Our marketing team focuses on content, without putting the design aspect to the side. The design aspect takes the least amount of time; it’s the back-end programming, information gathering, and information development that takes the most time.
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?
- How Do We Offer The Best Marketing Services in New Hampshire?