The good news about SEO and SEM is that you do not need to create a new website to benefit off of these services. SEO is a combination of behind the scenes editing and has more to do with enhancing the content on your existing website than it does creating a new one. In fact, in most cases, if a new website is created, this could actually hurt your online marketing efforts and cause more problems than simply updating your existing website.
In most cases, there is no need to create a new website to optimize it for search engines. If a company has told you there is, they are either inexperienced, or they are misleading you. Search Engine Optimization is a separate process and has little to do with web design. Actually, SEO has much more to do with marketing and information architecture, than it does with graphic design.
Before hiring a marketing firm to handle the online marketing for your website, please review our frequently asked questions about SEO and SEM.
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?
- How Do We Offer The Best Marketing Services in New Hampshire?