An unsolicited email is considered spam. If your customer agrees to receiving email, then it is not considered spam. We do not send spam, either internally, for ourselves, or for our customers.
We have worked with many clients that have asked us to send out an unsolicited “e-mail blast” to promote their product or service; to their chagrin, we declined. We will design an e-mail for you, or recommend strategies for success. We will also take care of all of your bulk e-email needs (only for solicited emails). However, we will not participate in spamming. While it may provide short-term results, it hurts your credibility with customers.
Please keep this in mind: Any marketing company that willingly sends spam for you, is only concerned with their profit, not the long term success of your business or organization.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?