Any company that makes promises of instant results with SEO, or offers a "link exchange" program, is likely bogus. Search engine optimization takes time, and unnatural inflated results, are only temporary, and will not only decrease in a short amount of time, but will likely hurt your place online with major search engines as it is against the rules.
Proper SEO takes time and is ongoing. Think about this, there are always new companies that offers your product or service. If you are looking into SEO services, how likely do you think it is they are also looking into performing search engine optimization for their website?
Keep in mind, we do not work with multiple companies of the same industry; thus, if you hire us to optimize your website, and we currently have a client with the same product or service, we will tell you. Any company that “specializes” in an industry, such as an SEO or website design firm that only works with the medical industry, is bogus. How can they represent your business or organization if they are doing the same thing for every other company that they work with?
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?