Yes, SEO takes a lot of time at first, and is ongoing. For every hour of time spent to optimize your website, one of your competitors is doing the same thing with their website.
The main problem with search engine optimization is, if it is not done correctly, all of your efforts will be counterproductive. We have heard stories from customers that tried doing it themselves, and their employee, though not intentionally, got their company "dropped-off" of the major search engines by not following the rules closely. I suggest checking the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Live Search and learn about their rules and regulations, whether you hire us or attempt to do it on your own.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?