Internet marketing, or Online marketing, mean the same thing. It is the act of marketing your company online.
SEO means to optimize your website for search engines; thus allowing a better response from visitors who search for keywords on major search engines.
SEM is marketing your website on search engines by using PPC - Pay Per Click advertising. This is a great, quick way to make a lot of sales fast, though is more costly in the long run.
We recomend doing a mixture of both, depending on the product or service, and timing of your campaign. If your search engine optimization efforts produce great results, there is less of a need to rely on search engine marketing.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?