In the long run, SEO can actually save your company money. So much is spent on advertising, and while print advertising does have its place, and there are reasonable print ads that produce results, nothing can compare to online marketing. Optimizing your website for search engines should be a priority for any company that wants their business to grow. Search Engine Optimization is much more cost effective because you are promoting your product to the actual people looking for your product.
For example, if you offer a product or service that people can find by searching the internet, they are much more likely to visit your website if you are on the front page of a search engine. If you are found on page 23, or can only be found under your company name, you are not likely attracting the potential customers as you should be. Instead, by using SEO to increase your status online, you could be much easier to find, therefore increasing the likelihood of a "conversion" or sale.
If you come up first place due to SEO, or at least make it on the first few pages for specific terms, you not only increase traffic, but you increase the likelihood that online users will visit your website and purchase your product or service. So, while SEO may seem costly, it's worth much more than traditional advertising or marketing efforts.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?