SEF means Search Engine Friendly. It is a term used mainly to describe how content-enriched your website is to search engines; especially when it comes to url's (web addresses). For example, www.makeitactive.com/online-marketing goes directly to our online marketing section of our website. If instead it included a set of characters, as is often the case with dynamic content, the website would appear much more difficult to navigate, thus not be as attractive to search engines.
We can make any dynamic website stand out online. We are one of the few SEO companies that meet the requirements of search engines with dynamic content management systems such as Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, and more. For more information on our online marketing or SEO services, visit the online marketing section of our website.
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?
- How Do We Offer The Best Marketing Services in New Hampshire?