We are often asked if we can do a "one-off" SEO project. While we do offer a one time SEO plan for 30 days, SEO takes much longer to work, and requires ongoing maintenance to maintain the success first achieved.
For example, you could hire us to do search engine optimization for your existing website and currently hold a place of 25 on Google. After our changes, you may end up 10th place at first, then fifth, and maybe even first place in a short amount of time. As others make changes and optimize their websites, you will eventually move down in place, which is why SEO is not really a one-time process.
We want nothing more than to make your business a success online; because if you are a success, our business grows through referrals and use of additional services. This is why we are up front in telling you that SEO is a long term investment, and is not as successful if applied on a short term basis.
That being said, we do offer a 30 day plan to help demonstrate the effectiveness of proper SEO. Results do vary, but we are successful in making our clients happy and increasing their page rank and search placement.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?