Website analytics involves the tracking of website content to learn what is getting the most attention by website visitors. We use analytics for all of our SEO clients to demonstrate the success of our search engine optimization campaign. We have consistant results because we only use strategies which ensure success. Without analytics, there is no way to know how successful an SEO campaign is.
Short-term bursts in traffic are often a result of fraudulent tactics which are not only short-lived, but also violate policies of search engines; thus reducing your overall traffic over time. Whether you use our SEO or search engine marketing services, or decide to go with another company, make sure you ask if they are utilizing analytics, and ask what tactics they are using to increase traffic. If they hide the answer, or claim it is a trade secret, they are likely not going to help your business reach your goals.
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?
- How Do We Offer The Best Marketing Services in New Hampshire?