Though this is not a question asked much, we have had a few customers ask what the differences are. This is mainly because of the way we separate main content on our website between consulting, online marketing, traditional marketing and design services.
As far as our website is concerned, we separated marketing and consulting to make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for.
Consulting is working with customers and providing information through informed discussion. We sit down with you, learn about your company and what your goals are, and help you formulate a marketing strategy for your business or organization.
Marketing has more to do with providing a service, such as trade show consulting, or sending out direct mail to your customers. We can consult with your company without visiting your office (though we often do visit with our clients when we need to). There is more participation with our marketing services, such as doing research, and attending trade shows; these types of marketing services require more time at your place of business and have a more hands-on approach to marketing.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?