This depends on several factors. Though we suggest both, sometimes one is better than the other depending on the budget and the desired outcome.
Search Engine Optimization, otherwise known as SEO, is a simple, yet effective means of marketing on the internet. SEM, Search Engine Marketing, can produce instant results, but costs more.
Traditional marketing and business development still plays a vital role in marketing a product or service and the costs vary, depending on the amount of research and time.
When asking this question, you should first ask yourself what are your long term goals, and what your marketing budget is. We offer a complete line of business development services, including SEO, SEM, traditional and direct marketing.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?