To be successful at trade shows, you must first ask yourself what you intend to gain from exhibiting at the tradeshow. Some trade shows are "must attends" while others might be used to increase your market share by expanding your presence to a larger market.
The first step should be to ask questions about why your company is attending the tradeshow, what you expect to gain, and what strategies are more effective than others?
Sure, it's easy to use a pop-up booth with a few graphics and a table, however that is not always as effective as careful planning, pre and post show marketing, and proper product placement.. For example, where do you want to be located? It's best to avoid the very front, and of course, the very back of the tradeshow; people tend to walk to the right first, and make their way around; thus, depending on where your competitors are placed, you should find proper placement for your booth at a location that will generate the most interest. So, it's more than just picking a number on a book.
We have over 15 years experience setting up tradeshows, finding the right spot, and getting the most "bang for the buck." We can help answer the above questions and develop a sound plan for your next tradeshow.
There is a lot of time that goes into proper tradeshow planning, and we can help. Contact our tradeshow coordinators now!
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?