SWOT is the acronym for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. A SWOT Analysis is used for research in marketing; to outline the areas of your business or organization that need strengthening, and the opportunities (or threats) that will affect your current marketing strategy.
A SWOT analysis is a simple way to put your company vision into perspective and build on your current successes, while at the same time reducing the overall weaknesses of your business or organization. Also, by understanding your customers, as well as your competitors, you gain from knowing what needs to be accomplished, rather than speculating on previous failures or potential successes.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?