A CRM, or Customer Relationship Manager is a software tool used to manage contacts, keep track of sales, and store everything from the lead development cycle to customer service issues all in one place.
For example, the CRM we have implemented for Make it Active is used to keep track of our sales history, customer service, leads, support, etc.
When a client contacts us for marketing services, for example, search engine optimization, we input the customer’s information and enter that they are interested in SEO. We contact them by phone or email and log that we made contact with the customer and the outcome of the communication. If further contact is needed, we note that we need a reminder to make contact in a specified amount of time.
When we retain them as a client, we enter all the services used, all of the communication between us and the customer, and any other relevant information.
In essence, we have built an entire screenshot of the relationship with each customer. This keeps your marketing and sales departments organized, on task and improves customer relations.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?