We keep our prices low on most projects because we are efficient in our marketing process, and practice lean marketing, with a focus on ROI. In fact, we were one of the first companies to use the internet as the primary source of communication with our customers when we first started. We do work in person as well and have traveled to meet potential clients. We also work on-location for special marketing projects that require a more hands-on approach. Our goal is to reduce the amount of costs associated with doing business through lean marketing; because ROI is as important to us, as it should be to your business or organization.
Another reason our prices are reasonable is because we only charge for what the client needs. If you want us to build a $10,000 website, and pay for large SEO packages, but we feel you would better benefit from a much more inexpensive website and SEO package; than we setup a plan that we feel best meets your budget. In fact, though we sometimes come in higher than what some customers would expect, we have surprised quite a few customers, when we quoted a price much lower than what they told us their budget was. That's because our goal is long-term customers, rather than making a lot of money quick off of short term customers.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?