Yes. Our goal is actually to help your company focus on what needs to be done to increase revenue by reducing your marketing expenses; it is not to sell as many of our services as possible. We have learned that a happy customer, is a repeat customer. Though some of our customers use many of our services, and remain happy, the customers who we save money and actually recommend NOT using certain services we offer, tend to refer us to many of their friends and colleagues.
A good example is a company we recently worked with that wanted to use several of our services, specifically, they were interested in our market research, business development, research services, website design, and search engine optimization. Of all the services, we told them based on several factors, that we recommended a SWOT analysis and SEO services. Though we would have enjoyed offering the other services, we felt they did not need some of our business development services at that point. We also enjoyed their current website and did not believe that a major change would help increase revenue; an example of how we really do put our customer first, above our own financial gain.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?