Our marketing consultants will travel nationwide for our local customers, so that we can offer the most complete marketing solutions for New Hampshire, and other businesses located in the Northeast. For previous customers in California, we recomend you contact us and we can refer you to local companies in your area. We can work with customers in other regions on a case-by-case basis. For initial consultations, the cost depends on the location; please factor approximately $500-$1,000 per day, depending on the distance from New Hampshire, and what's involved.
All travel and lodging is paid by the retaining company; some of the costs incurred will be reduced from the work performed. Travel not booked 30-days in advance will incur additional rush costs depending on the nature of the project, and the current workload of the consultant.
Most initial marketing consultations take less than one business day. This includes online marketing, seo, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, traditional marketing, and tradeshow coordination. Rates for tradeshows vary, depending on the location, and duration.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Are Make it Active Websites Mobile friendly for smartphones and tablets?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?