We understand the need to save money; especially in this economic environment. That is why we have implemented a cost "roll-over" for all of our services. If your company retains our marketing consultants for any of our services, including marketing, search engine optimization, website development, graphic design, or even business development, we will deduct the price paid towards future costs on the same services.
For example, if you chose one of our basic SEO plans, or chose one of our low cost website design packages, and later decide to upgrade to one of our premium plans, we will roll-over the cost original paid. So, if you hired us to design your website for $1,000, and after a few months decided you wanted a full shopping cart, or a database for your website, and our quote for the higher package is $3,000, you would only pay the remainder of what the plan costs (e.g. $2,000).
This offer remains in effect 12 months after the original purchase date and is offered for all of our services.
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?
- How Do We Offer The Best Marketing Services in New Hampshire?
- Do you only work with clients in NH, ME, VT, and MA?