Most "website designers" are just that; graphic design artists that use their understanding of graphic design to create a website.
Website design is listed under our "online marketing" section, instead of the graphic design section. The reason is, a website is a part of online marketing; and when we create a website, we do it from a marketing perspective. Online marketing is not just SEO - Search Engine Optimization, or SEM, Search Engine Marketing. Online marketing encompasses anything that is used as a means to market your business or organization online.
Yes, we are graphic designers, but we are marketing professionals first, therefore when we develop a website or anything else, the return on investment and the outcome of the particular marketing campaign takes precedents over anything else.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- We update our business often, would we have to pay to redo the tour?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?