A virtual tour is created by using specialized cameras and lenses, to create 360 degree photo spheres. Once these spheres are created, they are connected to other local spheres; thus, creating the virtual tour. Individual spheres can be redone at any time, for a reduced rate. For businesses that change fairly frequently, we can setup plans, which ensure you are locked in at the same rate, but the spheres, and tour, is regularly updated.
We do want to also point out that you don't actually need to update the tour. You would also have photos on a Google listing, and can simply update individual store photos. The concept of a tour is to demonstrate your business, as it looks. If you regularly sell different items, it really won't matter to customers, as they will be viewing the tour to see how your business looks in general, and would not be necessarily looking for specific items.
- How far in advance should we hire a tradeshow consultant?
- Do you offer Google Street View virtual tours outside of New Hampshire?
- Our business is small, would we still benefit from a Street View Virtual Tour?
- How can a Google Street View virtual tour help my business?
- How Do We Offer The Best Marketing Services in New Hampshire?